Become a Contributor
Share Your Experience With Us
Looking for new ways to promote yourself or your business? If yes, consider contributing articles to Nohuts.com. Become a contributor!
We know that the best insights are obtained from individuals who can leverage their everyday knowledge and experience when addressing the questions or concerns of their target audience. As a result, if you are a real estate professional in Jamaican or provide related products and/or services to Jamaicans, we would love to hear from you. We invite you to become a contributor by sharing your knowledge and experience in one or more articles on our website.
Our primary readers are a mixture of Jamaican property owners, property seekers, Jamaican property managers, Jamaican real estate dealers and Jamaican property developers. We know that they love to read expert advice on the Jamaican property market, new and innovative ideas and trends that they could consider, solutions to address the problems or concerns they typically face, and stories that they can relate to from home owners or others persons who have either bought, sold or invested in Jamaican real estate. In addition, the property owners, real estate brokers and property developers are interested in ideas on how best to close a deal on their Jamaican properties for sale or Jamaican properties for rent. As experts in your field, we will also be looking to you for ideas about what you think our readers will be interested in.
How Can You Benefit as a Contributor?
If you plan to become a contributor, you should note that we cannot offer to pay for any of your contributed stories. Instead, we can credit you as the author for each article and add a short bio for you with links to your company website and social media accounts. We will also cross-link all articles that you have created for us.
Our Guidelines for Contributors
- You can take a look at the articles we’ve added thus far to get a feel of our preferred writing style.
- Articles are expected to be between 500 to 1000 words with engaging content, and clearly written without excessive jargon or self-promotion of yourself or your company.
- Contributed articles must not have been previously published, and are to remain exclusive to our site for at least 10 days. Thereafter, they can be re-published fully or otherwise on other websites, with a link back to the original article on Nohuts.com.
- At least one photograph must be provided with each article, with an indication of who should be credited for the photo if not yourself.
- Videos can also be provided. They will be added to our YouTube channel with the YouTube link embedded into the relevant article.
- We will not publish articles from any individuals until we’ve obtained sufficient evidence with regards to the person’s expertise.
- We reserve the right to reject any submissions if we feel that the content is inappropriate, does not reflect the Nohuts writing style or for any other reason.
What to Expect After Submission?
After sending us any new submissions, we will acknowledge receipt within one working day prior to completing a review to determine if we will go ahead and publish. We cannot guarantee that each submission will be published and we will not always be able to give feedback about why a submission may not have been selected for publication.
Once accepted for publication, we reserve the right to edit the article at our discretion (e.g., to improve readability and substance, and to maximise web traffic).