New Property Developments In Montego Bay
- By Tanya Thompson
- Aug 10, 2017
If you’re looking for newly built houses in Montego Bay, St. James, we found a few developers you should always check out.
1. Gore Developments Limited
The Gore Group of Companies has been around in Jamaica for over 30 years, and has built the following housing estates:
- Bogue Village, Montego Bay, St. James
- Rhyne Park Village, Montego Bay, St. James
- New Harbour Village, Old Harbour, St. Catherine
- Braeton New Town, St. Catherine
- West Cumberland, St. Catherine
- Innswood Village, St. Catherine
- Florence Hall Village, Falmouth Trelawny
- Coral Spring Village, Falmouth, Trelawny
- New Harbour Village II, III & IV, Old Harbour, St. Catherine
- Montego West Village, Montego Bay, St. James
- Phoenix Park Village, Greater Portmore, St. Catherine
They currently have properties for sale in Montego West Village, Montego Bay, St. James.
Montego West Village is a gated housing estate located in Fairfield, Montego Bay, St. James. Gore currently has houses available from JMD $11 million.
What are the key features?
- House size of 755 square feet inside
- Minimum lot sizes of 3,800 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with living, kitchen and dining room areas
- Concrete structure and roofing
- Stone Driveway
- Solar water heating
- Alarm System
2. West Indies Home Contractors Limited
West Indies Home Contractors Limited (WIHCON) was started by the Matalon family back in the 1950s. They’ve been involved in developments in areas such as Mona, Hughenden, Portmore, Old Harbour, and Montego Bay, to name a few.
They currently have new properties for sale in The Meadows, Montego Bay, St. James starting from JMD $10.5 million for 2 bedroom units. 3 bedroom units are also on sale.
The Meadows is a gated complex with 24 hr security. House sizes are set out at 547 square feet, 658 square feet, 882 square feet, and 1049 square feet.
3. National Housing Trust
The National Housing Trust (NHT) has also been developing homes in Jamaica since 1976. However, their housing schemes are only available for purchase from qualified NHT contributors.
Construction projects currently under development in St. James include:
- Friendship 4, with 1,500 units being built and expected to be completed in September 2018.
- Lathium, albeit on hold, with 183 serviced lots to be provided.
If you are a property developer who’s looking to find persons who are genuinely interested in buying Jamaican properties for sale, let us help you to engage with more property seekers. Join us today.
This article is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal, investment or other professional advice. You should seek the advice of a financial or real estate professional before making any type of investment.